Your safety is our priority!
Programmes for Corporate Fleet
Motor vehicle crashes are a leading cause of death and injury for all ages. Crashes on and off the job have far-reaching financial and psychological effects on employees, their co-workers and families and their employers.
The objective of ICRS to provide professional drivers with road safety and defensive driving skill set goes beyond mastery of the rules of the road and the basic mechanisms of driving. Its aim is to reduce the risk of driving by anticipating dangerous situations, despite adverse conditions or the mistakes of others.
Depending on the type of business and profile of drivers, such as bus/ truck/ private vehicle/ 2-wheelers drivers, as well as, the working environment: long drives/ urban/ rural contexts a tailor made programme would be developed.
We also offer companies the opportunity of developing safe driving and road safety activities as part of their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) portfolio.
Main themes to be covered in road safety training:
- Etiology of road safety and core principles
- Introduction to road traffic injury prevention
- Driver and vehicle: maintenance, mirrors and tiers, vehicle control, road positioning
- Distracted driving
- Tiredness and fatigue while driving
- Time reaction measurements
- Drink and drive determinants
- Defensive driving practices in the field.